Friday, December 14, 2012

Liebster Award, part 4

So this week I have been talking about this:
If you missed it, you can read all about it here, here, and here

Today I am telling you 11 random facts about myself. I guess since I was nominated twice it should be 22, but I don't think I have that many facts in me, so we are sticking with 11! Here we go!

Random facts:
  1. green is my favorite color
  2. my real name is Tamara, but until I was 11 I was Tammy. At age 11 (when we moved to a new town) I insisted on being called Tamara. Now, no one calls me Tammy....My grandmother was the the last to do it....I kind of miss it.
  3. I love condiments! Ketchup with fish sticks, Ranch dressing on french fries, way too much mayo or miracle whip on sandwiches!
  4. I'm not the healthiest eater ;-)
  5.  I was slow to start talking as a child, but my mom says I have been making up for it since.
  6. I'm not nearly as nice as people think I am.
  7. I am very shy and insecure in social situations. 
  8. I try not to cuss (bad habit) more for my hubby than because of being a christian. He says ladies don't cuss, and I want to be a lady in his eyes.
  9. I hated, in the strongest sense of the word, my step dad when I was a child/teenager. I had to grow up to see all the good things he did for me and choose to let them out weigh the bad stuff.
  10. I am a terrible aunt. I don't see any of my nieces and nephews as much as I should and have no real, lasting relationship with any of them, though I love them all deeply.
  11. my favorite color is green.......okay, I did that one already, but I can't think of another one. Let's see, what is my 11th random fact? Hmm..........I got it. I am very self critical. I find it easier to admit to the the things I do wrong than the things I do right.
Now, I am supposed to nominate other bloggers for this. And ask them 11 questions. And I will. But I think we can all agree that the holiday's are a pretty busy time of year, so I am going to hold off on my nominations until after the first of the year. In other words I am going to procrastinate. Which we all know I am good at. But look for my nominations and questions after January 1. (this assumes the Mayan's had it wrong and the calendar keeps going into 2013)

Again, thank you to Larissa & Rennata for nominating me. If you haven't checked out their blogs, here are the links, go give them a read. I think you will like them!
Tomorrow I am going to tackle the GBE2 writing prompt about my first car, I hope you will come back and check it out!


Today is the Christmas party at work, so I am in a festive mood!

2 comments:

  1. I used to be Ann Marie as a child and I had people start calling me Ann in middle school - I miss it too : ) I also don't swear - mostly for my kids.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is Anna Marie, when we were kids she was Annie. We were Tammy , Annie, and Dawnie. Yeah, I kind of do miss those days!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!