here, here, and here!
Today I am telling you 11 random facts about myself. I guess since I was nominated twice it should be 22, but I don't think I have that many facts in me, so we are sticking with 11! Here we go!
- green is my favorite color
- my real name is Tamara, but until I was 11 I was Tammy. At age 11 (when we moved to a new town) I insisted on being called Tamara. Now, no one calls me Tammy....My grandmother was the the last to do it....I kind of miss it.
- I love condiments! Ketchup with fish sticks, Ranch dressing on french fries, way too much mayo or miracle whip on sandwiches!
- I'm not the healthiest eater ;-)
- I was slow to start talking as a child, but my mom says I have been making up for it since.
- I'm not nearly as nice as people think I am.
- I am very shy and insecure in social situations.
- I try not to cuss (bad habit) more for my hubby than because of being a christian. He says ladies don't cuss, and I want to be a lady in his eyes.
- I hated, in the strongest sense of the word, my step dad when I was a child/teenager. I had to grow up to see all the good things he did for me and choose to let them out weigh the bad stuff.
- I am a terrible aunt. I don't see any of my nieces and nephews as much as I should and have no real, lasting relationship with any of them, though I love them all deeply.
- my favorite color is green.......okay, I did that one already, but I can't think of another one. Let's see, what is my 11th random fact? Hmm..........I got it. I am very self critical. I find it easier to admit to the the things I do wrong than the things I do right.
Again, thank you to Larissa & Rennata for nominating me. If you haven't checked out their blogs, here are the links, go give them a read. I think you will like them!
|Today is the Christmas party at work, so I am in a festive mood!|