here and here.
Today I am going to answer Rennata's questions (she writes over at Growing Unique)
1. What is your favorite scent. Honeysuckle
2. If cost was not a factor, where would your next vacation be? Ireland
3. If you could spend an hour in the past, when would you want to visit? Gosh, I really don't know. Can I go to the future instead? I think I would like to go about 200 years into the future and see how the human race is doing.
4. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Professional scrapbook maker. You know, for all those people who want scrapbooks but don't want to take the time to put them together. I think I would really enjoy getting paid for what I have been doing for free for years. :-)
5. What superpower would you want to have? The ability to meet the needs and fulfill the desires of all the people I love.
6. If you could spend a day as an animal what animal would you want to be? This one's easy. One of my cats. Spoiled little monsters.
7. If you could have a thousand dollar gift card to one store, which store would it be? I think Amazon.com.....yeah, that would be cool.
8. If you could anonymously grant a wish, whose would you grant? My hubby's wish to be pain free. I would really like to see the person he could be without the constant pain (so this might me my wish too, not just his)
9. What flavor evokes the strongest memory for you? This one is tough.... Lemon. Lemon makes me think of Lemon Meringue Pie and that makes me think of my grandmother. She made the best pies.
10. If you had to choose coffee or alcohol to give up for life, which one would go? Ha! This one is super easy because I don't drink either. Coffee smells so good, but tastes terrible to me. We don't even own a coffee pot. And I never developed the taste for alcohol. By the time I thought I might want to give it a try I was a diabetic and it just seemed a waste of carbs. But don't you even think about touching my morning Diet Dr. Pepper (preferably from Sonic with vanilla and extra ice).
11. What is your biggest dream? I have no answer for this. It's been a really long time since I let myself dream. I have actually been toying with a blog post about this, but I haven't found the right words yet. So, I'll have to get back to you on this.....
Okay, so that's all the questions from both Larissa and Rennata. Now I am supposed to tell you 11 random things about myself. I think I'm going to save that for Friday. Tomorrow is Thursday Thankfulness, so I think I might take a break from the Liebster for that. But we will finish this up on Friday, I promise!
Thanks for stopping by today!
|This is for you!|