To recap, I was nominated for this:
by Larissa over at Papa is a Preacher. Yesterday I started answering Larissa's questions. I answered 1-5 with the intention to answer 6-11 today. But a funny thing happened when I was doing a little blog reading yesterday. I was over at Growing Unique catching up on my reading. I was excited to see that Rennata got a Liebster too and was reading her post when I got down to her nominations and found my name. Wow! 2 Liebsters! How cool is that? I was so excited to see my name on her list! It's so nice to find that your words are valued by other people whose words speak to you so often.
So, now I have 11 more questions to answer! My new revised plan for the week is to answer questions 6-11 of Larissa's questions today and start on Rennata's questions on Wednesday.
Lets' take a look at those questions:
1. A childhood memory. Done
2. One of your biggest fears. Done
3. Something you wish you knew at 18. Done
4. Five things you cannot leave the house without. Done
5. Favorite U.S. President. Why? Done
*find my answers here.
6. Something on your bucket-list. (Or simply something you really want to do someday.) To travel, I would love to visit all 50 states and travel abroad. Of course, I have some serious anxiety issues to overcome before that will happen!
7. Polkadots, stripes or chevron? To look at: Polkadots. To wear, none of the above. Solid colors for this girl.
8. A place you think everyone should visit! Anywhere that sparks your interest!
9. If you could change one thing about 2012, what would it be? I think I would have started blogging sooner. I started this blog in August, and it has really been a blessing. Also, I think I might have reconsidered buying my hubby a table saw for his birthday (he almost cut his thumb off 2 1/2 months ago on the thing). ;-)
10. Something you like about yourself. I have a pretty quirky sense of humor.
11. Sunset or sunrise? Both ;-)
Tomorrow I will tackle these questions from Rennata (for Wednesday):1. What is your favorite scent.
2. If cost was not a factor, where would your next vacation be?
3. If you could spend an hour in the past, when would you want to visit?
4. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?
5. What superpower would you want to have?
6. If you could spend a day as an animal what animal would you want to be?
7. If you could have a thousand dollar gift card to one store, which store would it be?
8. If you could anonymously grant a wish, whose would you grant?
9. What flavor evokes the strongest memory for you?
10. If you had to choose coffee or alcohol to give up for life, which one would go?
11. What is your biggest dream?