Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Funnies!!


 TGIF!

 This has felt like the longest week in the history of long weeks! It's almost as if someone has been using a Time-Turner on me when I wasn't looking (that's a Harry Potter reference if you are confused!). I am looking forward to a busy work day ahead (just the way I like it!) and then the weekend will FINALLY be mine!! :)

Okay, rant complete, how about those funnies??




guilty


:)


this is just CUTE!



Ok, I know this one is slightly disturbing, but it makes me laugh. :)



See above


FEED ME!!


LOL!


Amen to that!!



___________________________________



And now to face the day! I hope you have a day filled with laughter, love and friendship! God Bless! 



6 comments:

  1. These are stinkin' hilarious! Especially all the cat ones. I'm such a cat person! :) Hope your busy day goes by fast and you get to enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly, I am a definite cat person too! Glad you enjoyed these!

      Delete
  2. Love love love! And yes, this has been the looonnnnggggeeessssttttt week EVER! Hope a nice long weekend is following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Violet, It was, wasn't it? Hope you are having a better (faster) week this week! And glad you enjoyed the funnies!

      Delete
  3. That squirrels face is soooo cute! I would be handing over a burlap bag full of peanuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!