Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family Pictures!!

So, NaBloPoMo for June is pretty much a bust for me. I haven't even glanced at the prompts since the first week. I am working on getting myself back on track and out of the grip of anxiety, I haven't even thought about writing prompts until this morning. Maybe this weekend I will take a look at them and see if I can find one or two I want to write about....

For today though, how would you like to see some old family photos? Showing off pictures is fun AND it is a great way for me to not have to write too much. I know it's the lazy way but I am okay with that!




My Grandfather Fred Heise as a small boy. I love this love picture


My Grandmother, Lurlene, as a baby.


My mom, playing on the beach in Galveston


ME, with my Grandmother, Lurlene, and my Granddaddy, Bob.



My dad....

Me with my baby sister, she was (is) such a cutie!

One of my favorite pictures of my Mama Mac and Papa! :)


Okay, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I hope you have a beautiful day! Thank you for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!