Friday, May 10, 2013

Where are you?? *and some funnies cause it's FRIDAY*


Friday, May 10, 2013
Who do you like to see when you're feeling uncomfortable who instantly makes you feel grounded?

That's a longer list that you might think. Of course, my husband tops it. Then there is my mother, my sisters my dad, my pastor, his daughter (who is one of my dearest friends), my childhood friend Patrick, and my friend/coworker Elizabeth. Each of these people hold a unique place in my world and with it comes that feeling of peace and comfort. I am truly blessed. :-)

Now, how about some funnies??

Okay, I find this funny...but probably because it is so true in my life. Keep scrolling.....

I may have used this before, but he always makes me smile!

Yeah!

Truth in humor

More truth....

Where did all this truth come from???

Just because....

Thank you Jesus!!

And this concludes our Friday Funnies!

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend! God Bless you and yours



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!