Thursday, May 9, 2013

Comfort Music


Thursday, May 9, 2013
What song do you play to bring yourself comfort?

Well, I don't have a particular song, or even a particular type of music. Sometimes I like rock, sometimes country, sometimes contemporary christian, sometimes jazz. Honestly, I think I get more comfort from listening to a good audiobook. Right now I am listening to "The Host" on my mp3 player. I have only recently completed reading the paperback and really enjoyed it. I think I am enjoying the audio even more. Listening to the story brings the characters alive and losing myself in their words and thoughts almost always calms my mind and comforts my spirit.

LOL!



While you are here, click on over to Thursday Thankfulness and see what I am thankful for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!