Okay, so you may vaguely recall that I received a Liebster Award back in December. Being the master procrastinator that I am, I have managed to put off actually nominating anyone and coming up with questions until now.
Truthfully, I would still be procrastinating, but I was nominated for another blogger award and it reminded me that I needed to finish this up, seeing as the holiday's are over and that was my
First, who to nominate???
I think the rules say that I am to nominate 11 other blogs, but I'm a rule breaker, so I think I will nominate ....oh, let's say 6 other blogs. Why 6? I don't know, sounds like a nice easily accomplished number.
- Jerimi at My Antidepressant Life. I love this Blog! Jerimi is funny and interesting and honest. Not to mention she has a ton of great quotes and catchy sayings on her blog, and we know I love a good quote!
- Julie at Julie's Musings. Julie writes from the heart and her heart is for God. What is better than that??
- Karen at Titus 2 Tea. This is another wonderful source of inspiration for me. Karen writes beautifully God inspired words that touch my heart.
- Kerry at smiffbib. This is one of the first blogs I ever read. She is honest and quirky and fun. She makes me think and makes me smile.
- Rhye at Seven Seas of Rhye. This has nothing to do with the fact that she nominated me for my other award and everything to do with her wonderful, heartfelt writing style. She is a recent addition to my reading list and I look forward to her posts!
- And finally, Ann at Doodles and Jots . She writes a great crafty blog and while I am not crafty, I do enjoy seeing what is out there in the crafty world! Also, Ann has been super supportive and kind to me in her comments on my blog, and as we all know comments make all the difference.
Step 2, Come up with 11 questions for my nominees to answer. Okay, I am cheating here. I am going to use some of the questions that were asked of me....deal with it Liebster police (of which I hope there are none)!
- A childhood memory.
- One of your biggest fears.
- Something you wish you knew at 18.
- Five things you cannot leave the house without.
- Something you like about yourself.
- If you could spend an hour in the past, when would you want to visit?
- If you could have a thousand dollar gift card to one store, which store would it be?
- If you could anonymously grant a wish, whose would you grant?
- What flavor evokes the strongest memory for you?
- Why do you blog?
- Dog or Cat person??
Ha! I did it. Okay, I didn't do it alone, but I did do it. That's what counts, right? Now it's up to my nominees. Answer the 11 questions, then tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself, and nominate some of your favorite blogs for the award!
Tomorrow I will begin the process of accepting this:
Until then, how about a smile?
|If this doesn't at least make you smile, please check your pulse.|