Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Funnies and grumbles

I am sitting on a heating pad on my couch, where I have been for the last 2 days. Well, minus the trip to see the doctor. I somehow managed to pull a muscle or something in my back. The spasms started on Tuesday and got progressively worse Wednesday and Thursday. To top it off, I thought I might be coming down with something. I was feeling so worn out and my blood sugar was wonky (a technical term!) which is usually the first sign of illness. So, off to the doctor I went, because I do not play games when it comes to my health. If I feel off, there is a reason and something needs to be done about it!!

Guess what? I am perfectly healthy. Aside from being a diabetic who is super sensitive to blood sugar changes I mean. Well, my mental health is questionable too, but that's for another day. Turns out I feel so crappy because my blood sugar levels are high because I am in pain. The doc assures me that this is normal, I am just a bit more sensitive to the changes than most, and everything will return to normal when the pain is gone. I guess being sensitive is good, it means I catch most things before they get out of hand (like the cat scratch fever I had after a particularly bad kitten bite) but at the moment I am not a fan!

OKAY!! That's enough of the grumbles! Here come the funnies:


much cuter that the original

why my cats are banned from the bedroom at night...

amen

yep

:)

works with cats and kids (so I'm told)


And a little inspiration to go:




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that little doggy is SO cute! Also, a T Rex that can use tools is something I'd never worried about before. Eep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!