Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sometimes trying to be faithful is frustrating

As part of my focus on faithfulness this month I have been paying close attention to my diet, exercise and blood sugar. May I just say that it is a very frustrating process? I have been very careful, monitoring every move I make and every scrap of food that I eat. My blood sugar was wonky at first but is starting to level out, and that is wonderful. But the rest of it, well it is slow going. Very slow.

My phone has an app on it that tracks my steps over the course of the day and I have been working to increase them since I realized that I was only walking about 2500 to 3000 steps in a day. Since I started I have been averaging between 8000 and 10,000 steps daily. Along with that I have seriously cut back on my calorie and carb intake. The result? I have lost 2 lbs. Well, it was 4, but 2 came back, I guess they missed me.

This is why I hate to diet. HATE it. Every since pound I lose is an effort. And let's face it, I am lazy. If I am putting forth the effort, I want some impressive results! Still, I am going to stick with it. I am going to do my best to stay faithful to this process. Speaking of, I have to go, I have to get in at least 2000 steps before work and I have 23 so far. Fun times!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!