Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Funnies

Good morning! I am once again posting from my phone, though this time it's because my laptop doesn't want to connect to the Internet and my in house IT guy is asleep (aka the hubby). I just finished a 3 mile walk, all of which took place in my living room (Thank God for the DVR!) And I think I may be ready to face the day. I am feeling pretty good, even though I gained a pound yesterday. ANYWAY!

How about a little humor to get us on our way? I wish I could caption these (especially the first one, which I hope you get!), but I have not been able to work out how to do that from my phone, so make up your own please. ;-)

I hope you find a chuckle or 2 here and I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!