Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday Ramble

I am sitting here once again staring at a blank screen. At first I was going to tackle the NaBloPoMo writing prompt for today but it seemed rather boring. So I deleted that. And now the cursor just sits and blinks at me, while my mind keeps straying to the episode of Criminal Minds I started watching last night. It is waiting patiently in my DVR for me to return and finish the story.

My couch is full of cats this morning. Not an unusual thing around here.



Everyone is napping. And I am rambling. I just don't really have anything inspiring or insightful or even amusing to say. And this my friends is what is wrong with blogging everyday! Because it is really hard to be on your "A" game 24/7. I mean really, I can barely manage to bring my "A" game once a week. The other 6 days you are stuck with my "X","Y", or even "Z" game! BLAH!!

Okay, I think I am done now. I'm gonna go watch some TV. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful day! I will see you tomorrow for some Friday Funnies!



Because I thought we needed something inspiring today! God's word is always the best inspiration!
OH! Don't forget to check out my Thursday Thankfulness post. I kept it short and sweet this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!