Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday funnies

Good Morning and welcome to Friday!!

I am typing this post on my brand new (to me) laptop!! I've never had a laptop before, so I am super excited that the hubby found me one on the cheap (bought it from a friend for $100). Only problem is that our modem needs to be updated, it is so old that Windows 8 doesn't recognize it. So, no wireless internet. Not yet, anyway!! :)

Because of the new computer I had to start a new "funnies" file (gonna have to copy and move my other one, I just haven't gotten around to it yet) with pictures I grabbed from Facebook and Pinterest. I hope you enjoy them!

I knew there was a use for all this dust!

My first is FUN!!

I couldn't resist this one!!:)

This was me!








I hope these little snippets of humor made you smile...if so then be sure to share that smile with someone else! We could all use more happiness! 
AMEN


Now let's get out there and make this day great!! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC, and congratulations on your new laptop. :) I love mine! It travels all over the house during the course of a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I hope to be lugging this one around soon, we just have to get the wireless modem upgraded! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!