Thursday, January 31, 2013

we made it!

It is the 31st of January!!

we are!!

NaBloPoMo is finished!! I am definitely not doing this next month. I need a break! But I made it through, and I am proud of myself. It was harder this month than it was in November. This month has been a real emotional roller coaster for me and writing through it was one of the hardest things I have done.

I am going to take tomorrow off. Maybe Saturday too, we will see. But I will be back on Sunday for sure, so I'll see you then! 

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Thursday Thankfulness post today!


  1. Congratulations on hanging in there.

  2. Congrats! You made it!
    BTW - I think wordless posts with awesome images are more than ok :)

    1. Good thing, since I seemed to do a lot of that this past month! Thanks! :)

  3. yes you did make it! I didn't...but I wouldn't have met you if I hadn't started...which is more important that blogging NaBloPoMo for a month...:D


Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!