Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Look! Funny pictures!

I really don't have much to say. I would have skipped today but it is the 30th and I have almost made it all the way through NaBloPoMo. I am not gonna let my lack of coherent thoughts ruin my record! So, without further ado, funny pictures!!!

this is me

this is my standard exercise routine

I do have a bike...I just don't ride it. not since it broke my arm. Seriously

This is how my weekends usually go.

And so, my record remains intact for another day! I will try to use actual words tomorrow, I promise!

6 comments:

  1. What a great alternative for the days when one's batteries need a charge. Thanks so much for sharing some smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially liked the ADD one and the messy house one. Really funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facebook, an endless source of amusing pictures! :)

      Delete
  3. I say the same thing about the computer! For me, it is youtube, I can get sucked in there and loose time. So much to see and lots of crafty stuff too. One more day until Friday! (I start counting on Weds...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is a great distraction too! Gotta love the internet! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!