I would love to show you a picture of my dad and tell you his story, but I can't. See, he is not a fan of the internet. Which, if you think about it, is kind of odd for a man so young. He doesn't facebook or tweet. I am not even sure he has ever read this blog, even though I send him links on occasion. He really doesn't understand why anyone would share so much of themselves with the world. I think it offends him way down deep in his soul. He has the soul of an old guy, I suppose.
So, since I can't show you his picture or give you his name, we are going to call him Mr. Snozzlbogin for the purpose of this blog.
Rupert Wesley Archimedes Snozzlbogin.
Who is 39......again.
And because I can, and he may never see this post, here is a picture
|really, that's him. I swear....(where I really got this picture)|
- I love my dad. He isn't perfect, but he is mine. Even though we don't understand each other sometimes, I know he is always there for me. Because that's what love does.
- He is a good son. Both his parents are gone now, but he honors their memories everyday, doing his best to live in the light of their teachings.
- He has a great sense of humor.
- He is not a fan of science fiction. This is his one great failing.
- He loves the Lord. Which pretty much makes up for the science fiction thing.
So, if you have taken the time to read this entry, will you do me another favor and leave a comment? Tell Mr. Snozzlbogin Happy
Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!!!