Saturday, October 13, 2012

The holy of holies

I am still listening to "Book of God" and I am still in the old testament listening to them talk about the temple. About the holy of holies, which is the innermost sanctuary in the temple. The dwelling place of God.

And it struck me today, that is me. And you.

Now, I don't know about you, but I am not feeling very holy. I am still struggling to find my balance since the panic attacks began again, but even before that I never considered myself holy. But that is what I am. I am the dwelling place for the most high God. Because of Jesus sacrifice, God no long resides in a building, but in us. He dwells in me.

Stop and really think about that for a minute.......


Now, if we really believe that, what will we do differently? If I really believe this, how does that change me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!