Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter 2014!

Today got off to a rather rough start. My sweet hubby has been feeling pretty poorly lately and we were up into the wee hours of the morning. When I did finally get some sleep I woke with a tremendous headache so I stayed home from church, took some Ibuprofen and went back to bed.

When I got up the second time I felt more human and so did he so we lazed around the house for a while and then I went out to play in the dirt. He came out and watered the plants while I played (I am not a responsible adult when it comes to plants!). Then we had hamburgers and fries for dinner. All in all not a bad way to celebrate Easter.

I hope you had a great Easter weekend and will have a very blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! I hope this finds you and your hubby feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!