Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Funnies Christmas edition #2

Merry Christmas! Welcome to our Friday Funnies Christmas edition. Are you getting into the Christmas spirit? I am. I have our little tree up and my hubby has decorated the living room with lights and a Christmas village. Soon it will be time for him to begin torturing me with presents he won't let me open (our own special tradition). But in the meantime, how about a giggle or 2??


So cute, Santa's gonna have to let him help!

 
Talk about a dilemma, what's a man to do?? ;)

 
hehehe

 
One problem, in my house there are no dogs, we know exactly who to blame!!

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!