Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday morning mercy

Well, this weekend was a wash. First, I blew my diet and now I am back to square one. Second, I didn't post anything here, completely ignoring my "31 Days of Faithfulness" challenge. So, I pretty much feel like a loser. But I know the only thing to do is to start again.

I believe completely in new beginnings. Lamentations 3:22-23 says it clearly.

 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

Thank God for new beginnings, because this morning I really need one! Time to start fresh, to forgive myself for my failures and begin again. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!