Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday!


me, more often than not!!

hehehe


I have been saving this one for months!!


A reminder. It's as much for me as anyone else!
 

 It has been such a long week! I came down with a sinus infection this week and it has kicked my butt. Seems like lots of things have been doing that lately, kicking my butt. And this blog has been suffering some serious neglect. I keep telling myself that next week will be better. It's not. So I shoot for the next week, and the next. One of these weeks it's bound to change, right?? I am thinking about taking on a challenge for October. I think it might help, but I'll admit that I am afraid too. My last challenge didn't go too well. I don't know, what do you think? I would love your take, what do you do to pull yourself out of a slump?

4 comments:

  1. Do what works for you! I find concentrating on a single thing for a month is way easier than doing all of NaNoBloPoMo's prompts. I do kind of opt out on a full post weekly, though, by doing either a wordless photo post, or a link post. That way it's less intense. I missed a day or two last year on the October challenge, but just picked up and kept plodding along. It helped, too, to come up with a list of ideas on what to write about.

    But your blog is for you. Do what makes you feel happy, and when it's overwhelming, ignore it for a while. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jerimi, for always being so supportive! You are really the best!

      Delete
  2. I look forward to your Friday Funnies every week! Thanks for sharing smiles, even on days when smiles are hard to come by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Violet, sometimes when I just really don't want to bother, I think of you! You never fail to comment on my Friday Funnies and are always saying how you look for them. On those bad days, I do it just for you. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!