Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thirty days of truth: Day 10

Hey, remember the 30 days of Truth? To be honest, I had forgotten about them! This morning I went looking for something to write about and they came to mind. So I clicked over to see where I left off:

Day 10. Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Oh, I think I see why I "forgot" about this..


Truthfully, there are lots of people I wish I didn't know for a lot of good reasons. Hurtful, bitter, angry people. People who have used and hurt the ones I can about. Even one or two who have hurt me. For the most part, I have already let these people go. My husband and I made the conscious choice to distance ourselves from those people. There was no fight, no major drama, just a quiet drifting that removed them from our orbit. It is a process I highly recommend. You don't have to let people like that pull you down. You can wish them well and move on. Even family. In fact in our case, mostly family. It can be difficult, but in the end it has been worth it...


Oh, before I forget, check out my Thursday Thankfulness post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!