Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Funnies!

It has been a really bad week for me, but today is Friday and I am determined to make the best of it! So, let's get started out on the right foot with some funnies!!


YUM!!



I may have used this one before, but it is still good!



I wonder if my boss will accept a note of confession from my cat??



And then you will be mysteriously disconnected...Have a nice day.



Not my cat....but it could be



HA!



Run!!



AWWWW!



I'm not sure this qualifies as funny, seems accurate to me.
______________________


Like I said, it's been a rough week for me. Do me a favor and say a little prayer for me that I can keep it together today. Thank you! 



One step at a time

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope things are getting better.
    Lots of funnies here! Cats are so funny! You know I didn't even notice the autocorrect one - I am so dyslexic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!