Monday, April 29, 2013

Thirty Days of Truth: Day 7

Day 07. Someone who has made your life worth living for.

My husband. Duh.

I won't tell you that our life together has been an easy one but I will tell you that every single second has been worth it. He knows me better than anyone else in this world. He has seen me at my absolute worst. And he loves me anyway. Who can ask for more than that? That is the kind of love that absolutely makes my life worth living for. His love is a precious gift from God. One I don't deserve and could never be good enough to earn. One that I don't ever plan to let go of, not for a single second.

This is us the year we met.

Isn't he a cutie!?!

I had braces so I didn't want to smile! 

 I can't imagine my life without this love. It has shaped my world. For better (never for worse) and defined who I am. Because of this love, I am never alone, I am part of a team, he will always have my back against the world. And I will always have his. We may drive each other crazy, but we will never give up. We have come too far for that.

Every time I see this it makes me smile.



I thank God everyday for this precious man. I pray for God's protection and love to wrap around him and keep him safe. I am grateful beyond words for his love.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! I love that you met so young! And that you're still together through the thick and thin - that cartoon is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I tell him all the time that we have invested too many years in each other to give up now. Love that guy!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it too. Makes me think of him every single time

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!