Monday, March 11, 2013

Thirty Days of Truth: Day Two

Something you love about yourself.

Okay, why is this one harder than the first one? It is so much easier to tell you about all the things I don't like about myself! So, let's see, something I love about myself......

I think it would have to be my sense of humor. It is pretty awesome, after all. I should know, I laugh at myself all the time! Seriously though, when I am not beating myself up with stress and depression, I really am full of silly fun. I like to play harmless little jokes on my coworkers and leave  smiley faces laying around.

like this one, made from bottle caps and paperclips!

I like to make people smile, and I really don't mind being foolish to make it happen. That's a pretty decent character trait, isn't it? :)


LOL!


2 comments:

  1. I often wonder the same thing - why is it so easy to take digs at ourselves, but to find goodness? Seemingly impossible! That said, the lengths you go to extract smiles is admirable and definitely a quality trait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me years to realize that looking silly was okay if it makes another person happy. I have my fair share of vanity, after all! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!