Jerimi over at My Antidepressant Life nominated me for a Sunshine award! Apparently this is awarded to “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere.” Cool, huh?
As always, there are rules attached to this award:
If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Right off the bat I'm going to show my ignorance and tell you that I have never purposefully set out to read any philosopher's work. Unless Winnie the Pooh counts..... :)
- What is your favorite number? hmm...I don't think I have a favorite
- What is your favorite animal? Cats
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? I have a follow me button for my Twitter on this page, but Facebook is not something I will share here. If I like you and I'm interested in maintaining a relationship, I will find you there and request your friendship. Other than that I like to keep my Facebook separate from this blog.
- What is your favorite time of day? Any time I can spend with those I love.
- What is your favorite holiday? Do I have to pick one? I like them all because it means time off work to spend with family.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Walking and swimming. I don't spend enough time on either.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Dr. Pepper or Red Diamond Tea
- What is your favorite flower? Probably a Petunia, they are tough to kill :)
- What is your passion? God and family.
And now to the nominees: