Monday, February 25, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine

I got an award!!

Jerimi over at My Antidepressant Life nominated me for a Sunshine award! Apparently this is awarded to “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere.” Cool, huh?

As always, there are rules attached to this award:
 If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.

The questions:
  1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Right off the bat I'm going to show my ignorance and tell you that I have never purposefully set out to read any philosopher's work. Unless Winnie the Pooh counts..... :)
  2. What is your favorite number? hmm...I don't think I have a favorite
  3. What is your favorite animal? Cats
  4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I have a follow me button for my Twitter on this page, but Facebook is not something I will share here. If I like you and I'm interested in maintaining a relationship, I will find you there and request your friendship. Other than that I like to keep my Facebook separate from this blog.
  5. What is your favorite time of day? Any time I can spend with those I love.
  6. What is your favorite holiday? Do I have to pick one? I like them all because it means time off work to spend with family.
  7. What is your favorite physical activity? Walking and swimming. I don't spend enough time on either.
  8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Dr. Pepper or Red Diamond Tea
  9. What is your favorite flower? Probably a Petunia, they are tough to kill :)
  10. What is your passion? God and family. 

And now to the nominees:

I could nominate so many more, but I am going keep it short and sweet! 


4 comments:

  1. Love learning more about you! Thanks for sharing that post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie the Pooh - The Philosopher. This my be my favorite thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!