Thursday, November 29, 2012

trying something new....

Okay, I have been playing with my blog, again. When I first started this I had 2 blogs, this one and "Thursday Thankfulness" Then I decided 2 was too much work. Now, I have discovered I can link this one to the other. See it up there in the bar? Will you click on that and read my post? And for all you serious bloggers out there, will you give me some input?

Is there a better way? I really love the concept of a "stand alone" page for Thursday Thankfulness, but is that the best way to go? Should I just close it down and concentrate on this blog? I am so new at this, I just don't know! I need your feedback. Any help or opinions will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!