Sunday, November 11, 2012

Photo Book


I have been working for ages on a memorial photo book for a friend who passed away last year and I FINALLY printed 2 copies to send to his wife today. I have at least 4 more to print and even with the Groupons I have found it gets expensive. So when I realized I could get a $10 gift card for posting this to my blog, I had to jump on that!! :)                                                                 


You'll love Shutterflys award-winning photo books. Try it today.

1 comment:

  1. oooh cool idea! I didn't know about this... I'll have to do the same ;)

    And yes, by all means you may share my blog post :)

    www.ashleymckenney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!