Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Keeping it short today

I am working on my review of Castle for the FANBOLT site this evening, so this is going to be really short. Here's cute cat and something to think about just for you (borrowed from my Facebook feed). Oh, and if you haven't voted, what are you doing here?!?! Get yourself to the polls!!




 






 By the way, I think I need to tell you that you will be seeing a lot more of me this month because I have decided to take the NaBloPoMo challenge to write a blog post everyday for the entire month of November. What was I thinking?!?! Say a prayer for me, will you please?

Finally, I will leave you with a thought that resonates with me on this Election Day:


"Learn to do your own thinking-don't let other people do it for you" 
(Thank you Joyce Meyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!