Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Funnies

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have lots of ideas for posts, I just haven't taken the time to set down and type them out. It has been a roller coaster ride of emotions for me this week, losing my friend Lisa last Friday and getting to meet my new (honorary) granddaughter yesterday. I want to write it all down, to share my impressions before they get lost in the morass that is my memory. But not today, today is for the funnies! So, let's get to it!


For the record, I don't read horoscopes, but this was too funny to pass up!


If I did, this would be so true....


Under no circumstances will I ever show this to my hubby, he might do it!


wouldn't you HATE to be the person assigned to put up all those signs!


LOL!

 I could use a magic wardrobe or printer about now!


for my pharmacy friends!


_________________________________


Wishing you a Friday full of humor and smiles! Have a great weekend! God Bless! 

working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my rambles. I would love it if you leave me a comment! Comments make my heart smile!